More than a practice — a community.
Community.Every hospital brings its own culture and style to the CVP family, united by a passion for patients and their families and as a community of hospitals, we are there to support one another during times of need through the CVP Community Fund.
Comprehensive benefits.CVP supports you by providing flexible compensation packages that meet your needs, and access to advanced benefits including medical, dental, vision, HSA, life insurance, 401k with CVP match, and more.
Career development.Find support for your professional aspirations as well as access to opportunities for advancement and leadership across a larger community of hospitals and specialty practices.
Mentorship.Work in a supportive environment and be encouraged to learn new skills while sharing your own knowledge and experiences with others. Our commitment to mentorship.
Learn What It Means to Be a Part of CVP
- Attractive High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) and Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) options
- Health Savings Account with generous Employer Contributions
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Provides regular eye exams, frames and lenses
- Discounts on premium, non-prescription sunglasses
Disability & Life Insurance
- Life insurance available for employees and their family
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Medical Bridge Insurance
- Accident Care Insurance
- Cancer Security Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Diverse mix of funds available including Target date funds, Growth strategy funds and Fixed Income
- Pre-tax and ROTH contributions available
- Employer match contributions
- Generous paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pretax commuter/transit Program
- Corporate Shopping Discount Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employer charitable contribution
Learn How We're Preparing the
Next Generation of Veterinarians